It always seems impossible until it's done.
Who am I?
Hello I am Marlee and I am a Fourth year McMaster Software Engineering student. I am not just a student, but a student leader having participated in many student organizations. Such as VP of Marketing for the
Software Engineering club, and co-op ambassador for the Engineering co-op office.
I have had the opportunity to demonstrate my skills in the workforce. I have completed two co-ops. One as an Operations Assistant developing an app for Deep. The second one as a Junior Developer at Bell Canada.
What are my skills?
I am an avid programmer and have been writing code since I was 15 years old. I’ve worked in multiple teams using the agile methodology which allowed me to develop strong communication and technical skills. I have also
worked in both database creation and data analytics which have provided me a strong understanding of databases.
Additionally, I have used GitHub both professionally and personally which has given me a strong knowledge of branching and merge requests. Outside of IT, I have worked in service jobs which provided me with many soft skills as well as customer service, leadership, and team building.
HTML & CSS
Interested in hiring me?
Here is my formal resume, email or call me to get in contact._________
Curious about my work experience? Bellow are some short descriptions of all my previous jobs.
• Helped in creating a new internal tool to help increase productivity and transparency.
• Tool allows users to see their current performance metrics and, tracking their training.
• The tool is a web app developed with an Angular 2 frontend and a backend java spring framework.
• Styled for both PC and mobile screens.
May 2019 - August 2019
• Designed and implemented new internal tools to help increase automation at Bell
May 2018 - August 2018
Deep - (Now known as GFL)
Operations Assistant – App Development
• Assisted operations coordinator in developing AppSheets applications, for tool inventory management system, execution schedules, yard production schedules, and crew allocation
• Assisted the operations department in converting from the existing system to the AppSheets user interface
• Analyzed and assessed data entered in AppSheets
May 2017 - August 2017
• Worked in the deli department serving customers, cleaning, and putting out stock
• Assisted new employees in learning how to do their job properly
• Dealt with customer complaints and made sure they would always leave happy